International Studies...
On Russia
I forgot if i mentioned that there is a Russian chick in my homestay... well she is no "chick" coz she is more like an overly mature lady trapped in a 17 year old body. Anyway... these are the few things I've learnt
- She likes watching HORRIBLE movies instead of horror movies - and she wants to be an interpreter.
- She calls black ppl NIGGERS!! (and quite loudly too)
- She has never seen the sharpener that i used for the pictionary pencils before
- She tells me to sharpen her nails instead of file them
On Japan
You know how they say the Japanese are very very polite. Well... now I believe every word of it because they even curse politely
For example :
- the sound "ksst" is equivalent to the word shit
- then if u say "psst" it is a very rude curse word
So, you can see how polite they are!
On Korea
Koreans can't understand manglish or singlish. While Corey and I were speaking ENGLISH they thought we were speaking Chinese. Babi betul-lah
One more thing... Koreans don't know where in the world Malaysia is. They think Malaysia is beside Taiwan on the world map. I have to add this : But they know where Thailand and Singapore are.
On the Philippines
They have very good looking underaged kids. hehehe
and of course I can't leave out our neighbour...
On Singapore
Did you know that they have a President and they hold elections for him but then... they can't elect their Prime Minister. The current PM will elect the next.
Did you know that Bahasa Malaysia is Singapore's first language??!! Their national anthem is in MALAY. Corey has been singing the anthem for 10 years and she doesn't know if she pronounces the words correctly... and she still doesn't know the meaning of the words. Oh, and I couldn't understand it either when she was singing. Probably some pronounciation problem. ;)
Oh, and they are buying water from Indonesia now.
That's all for now. I hope it has been really informative. I'll update these information as I meet more people. I'll tell you about the French, Italian and Canadians soon. Have to tell you the racist remarks they make too.
Au revoir

1 Comments:
hey the russian doesnt believe in "support" rite? one day....she is gonna regret like hell when her boobs start sweeping the canadian landscape.
Post a Comment
<< Home