Thursday, October 28, 2004

Why can't I have the cake and eat it too?

I want to be in KL for my 3 week break but I want to be here for the Boxing Day sale too.
I want to be in KL but I want the chance to go to Seattle with "little kid"
I want to be in KL but I also want to visit the mountains when it snows
I want to be in KL but I need to get used to the temperature change

but... I miss KL... I miss my family, my friends, klcc, being a driver, talking on the phone for hours instead of using bloody msn, playing pictionary, taking pictures, the food, the food, the food, and watching movies for RM 10!!!

So how? :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very simple solution...come back to KL and have the time of your life.
think of the glorious food .. chee khie choow , char kueh teow, hokkien mee, or nee, hai choow etc....

Sat Oct 30, 09:48:00 PM 2004  
Blogger crayon said...

Come back....klcc, pork and pictionary beckons. Not to mention ur friends. :D

Sun Oct 31, 10:22:00 AM 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home