Friday, June 24, 2005

Granny Slapped!!

People need to learn a lesson or two when it comes to riding public transportations. This is especially true when you carry overfilled backpacks that resembles an overstuffed chung that will explode in the boiling water because the person filling it up was too greedy.

Anyway, I was on the Skytrain trying to read "Everything About Me Is Fake... and I'm Perfect" while every half a minute or so I was stealing glances at the couple in front of me making out (it was distracting because one was good looking, the other... not so) <--- but that's not important for now.

So, the trained stopped at the Main Street station and a bunch of old people who were all wearing bright pink got on. They made such a fuss that even the couple who were making out stopped and took a look at them. I was still reading the book. I should have continued reading but I caught a glimpse of something with a BRIGHT PINK feather boa, with a BRIGHT PINK t-shirt, and I HAD to look up.

As I was looking up, I noticed a BRIGHT PINK bagpack heading towards me - coming right at me.

I couldn't duck in time and that bagpack just SLAPPED me in my face. The force was so great that my head then hit the plastic divider behind me. SHIT! I was more embarassed than hurt.

The lady sitting beside me just looked at me in shock.

The bloody nenek tua didn't notice and continued swinging her backpack while giggling.

Stupid old woman. I hope she trips on that damn feather boa.

The above incident happened moments after I wished that something interesting would happen to me this weekend. I said interesting... not painfully embarassing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home