Antonia... Antonia
I don't know if I should be pissed off or laugh at this absurdity. Two weeks ago, I realised that the Clinique soap I use occasionally went missing from my bathroom cabinet at the Barile's. I thought I accidently threw it away BUT... the soap holder went missing too. Then I asked Antonia but she of course said no and also added that she will not go poking around our stuff. ok.. fine.. so i suspected the new Mexican girl instead who obviously uses my shampoo and conditioner.
Then today... when I decided to use the toilet that we are all not allowed to use... guess what i saw? MY precious CLINIQUE SOAP lying on her bloody counter for her to use to wash her dirty hands! I cannot believe that she is soooooo until she has to steal my face soap. Babi betul... RM 80 soap for her hands... hmmph...
I'm planning on writing a note that says
Then today... when I decided to use the toilet that we are all not allowed to use... guess what i saw? MY precious CLINIQUE SOAP lying on her bloody counter for her to use to wash her dirty hands! I cannot believe that she is soooooo until she has to steal my face soap. Babi betul... RM 80 soap for her hands... hmmph...
I'm planning on writing a note that says
"i hope this soap was gentle enough for your skin... love gaik li"
and i'll put it under the soap.

1 Comments:
Such cheap-skate!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home