Friday, January 07, 2005

Tsk Tsk...

The conversation below took place when we were talking about Adit... the Indon guy who was in Jakarta when the earthquake happened. We still have not heard from him.

Antonia : I wonder what has happened to Adit. I'm worried bout him until my stomach gets sick (yeah rite lah).

GL : I dont know, but he should be fine because he is in Jakarta

Antonia : I don't know what part of Indonesia he is in

GL : I am sure that he is from Jakarta, it is the capital of Indonesia. The earthquake only affected Sumatera.

Antonia : I KNOW Jakarta is the capital of Indonesia.

GL : So you like geography...

Antonia : They made us like it back then. We had no choice. I KNOW my history and geography. By the way... is Thailand still part of Indonesia?

OMG!!! I HATE Antonia!! Always acting like a know-it-all when she knows nuts.

1 Comments:

Blogger QueenSLeen said...

hey, this is a damn late comment, but ur antonia is so bodoh-fying la!

Sat Feb 05, 10:12:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home