Sunday, December 12, 2004

In Shock...

Today is Anotonia's birthday and I was looking at her birthday cards that were on the kitchen counter. Well... her husband's card was the cheapest and had the least words. It didn't even have a "Dear Antonia" on it. Just the message that was already printed on the card and at the bottom of it... a "Love, Mike". I wonder if that's why she is so unhappy most of the time.

Then... her daughter bought her a bathrobe... oh... and matching slippers. Guess what Antonia got her daughter for her Christmas present? She paid the downpayment for a penthouse!!

Must not forget this... father and daugther are treating Antonia to an Italian dinner. For goodness sake... they eat Italian food EVERYDAY!! So, when Antonia said bye to me and I told her to have fun... she said.. "oh, we are just going to a restaurant, I don't think it'll be much fun."

Now i feel sooo bad for back-bitching her. But... i guess that's because I can't hear here shouting now. hahaha.

So, dear all... treat your parents nicely. You would regret it if they turn into an ANTONIA. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home