Saturday, November 20, 2004

hehehe...

I just love the Russian tai bo... she gives me loads to write about!

She asked me to file her nails for her. I asked her to do it herself. She said she don't know how. So, fine... I was in a particularly good mood so I did it for her.

I went up to her weird smelling room and stood at a corner while she got the things ready. I sat down.. wanting this to end soon....

Then, she started making small talk. The kind of questions that I would ask a manicurist. I felt so insulted. Don't know why I suddenly got so mad and I accidently over-filed her nail. oops....! Then I made up some story about how her nails are so short that it is very hard to file them.

I bet she is regretting it now. 10 nails and I think they all have different shapes... from pointy to square. hahaha




2 Comments:

Blogger crayon said...

Gosh...reading your story somehow makes me imagine you as a squirrel gnawing away at her stubby fingers.

Sun Nov 21, 09:09:00 AM 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In actual fact u just CAN'T file nails la....

-EvilWoman-

Tue Nov 23, 12:46:00 AM 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home