Darn it..
I was finally willing to part with some money for some Stila products...
THEN...
the only Stila counter in Vancouver has CLOSED DOWN...
maybe god is trying to tell me something.. hahahha
I'm sure there is another counter somewhere. I just have to hunt for it because my make-up kaki said the rouge pot rocks!!
Wish me luck!! hehe
THEN...
the only Stila counter in Vancouver has CLOSED DOWN...
maybe god is trying to tell me something.. hahahha
I'm sure there is another counter somewhere. I just have to hunt for it because my make-up kaki said the rouge pot rocks!!
Wish me luck!! hehe

5 Comments:
yes. God is telling you not to colour your face, if not He will deploy more horny old men to serang you.
so are u calling me ugly?
Yes.
NOLAH BODOH. Old men are attracted to painted faces cos their crappy eyesight is only able to pick up bright colours. normal skin tones do not register on their brains. the more u paint, the more lalat will come. Hahahha
are u calling me ugly?
LOL...perasan betul. =P
Post a Comment
<< Home