Did you know...?
I just fouind out recently that Malaysians have been cheated by the Thais. I love drinking the Thai roasted coconuts rite? Don't we all? Anyway, I have this thai friend and her dad happens to own a coconut palm farm then of course I told her that I love the roasted coconuts. Then... she started laughing out loud.
Guess what??!!
They have stopped roasting the coconuts a LONG time ago. Now they just boil it and burn the outer layer to make it look roasted!! This is because it is cheaper and faster. When she wants a real roasted coconut, she will have to make a special request. Of course I then made her promise to ask her father's workers to actually roast it for me when I visit her. hahaha.
I still cannot believe it. Boiled coconut... hmmph
Guess what??!!
They have stopped roasting the coconuts a LONG time ago. Now they just boil it and burn the outer layer to make it look roasted!! This is because it is cheaper and faster. When she wants a real roasted coconut, she will have to make a special request. Of course I then made her promise to ask her father's workers to actually roast it for me when I visit her. hahaha.
I still cannot believe it. Boiled coconut... hmmph

1 Comments:
Omg...keji betul...but smart :P. Maybe we should do the same. What do we export to Thailand? Proton cars? Maybe instead of giving the false impression that the cars actually work, we should just not bother and give them kereta kerbau. If they want real car only we buat (import from japan).
And we should piss more in Singapore's water supply.
Post a Comment
<< Home