Thursday, November 11, 2004

And the binging begins...

Damn babi lah the past week. I have been stuffing myself with Twix, Bubble tea, pizza, ice-cream, gelato, pancakes, pumpkin pie, rhubarb pie, peanuts, ipoh coffee, soya bean and of course leftover Halloween candies.

At this rate, I don't think i'll own a Z3 coz I won't be able to fit into it.

It's Hari Raya this Sunday. Shit. I miss stuffing myself with rendang, lemang, satay and stuff at my friend's place. I'll just have to get a pack of Brahim's rendang and be content.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Au revoir. Got to study for my french midterm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come did not get yourself invited to the Malaysian High Com.?

Then I am sure you do not need to eat Bhramin rendang.... gosh such good life eating all the variety of food..

Fri Nov 12, 08:07:00 AM 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home