Booty-licious
I never understood the fuss about Brad Pitt's arse or any other fella's arse for that matter. My girlfriends would argue over which guy has the hottest looking derriere while I sip my drink in Chilli's looking at them in amusement... and at the same time thinking that I am the most mature of them coz i just want a guy who is kind.. etc...etc
WELL... I NOW CHANGE MY MIND!!! hahaha
ok, so I never really bothered looking at a guy's arse because the size of the butt was never really on my list of things to look out for in a guy. So you see.. never say never, coz after watching the VH1 Divas show, I wouldn't mind a guy with nice buttocks.
While watching the show, I had a chance to stare at TEN of those booty-licious things! It was the first time that I was attracted to buttocks! I think the cold weather is getting to me. Anyway, they were backup dancers for Ellen DeGeneres. What a waste. I don't think she even appreciated them!
Now.. now.. don't think that I've gone all shallow and stuff. I'm just adding "cute buttocks" to my already long list of what I like in a guy.
So, expect a spinster in the making. Don't think I'll ever get married! haha
P.S : Aly, I know you want to download the show... It is VH1 Divas show in Las Vegas with Ellen DeGeneres as host. hahaha.
WELL... I NOW CHANGE MY MIND!!! hahaha
ok, so I never really bothered looking at a guy's arse because the size of the butt was never really on my list of things to look out for in a guy. So you see.. never say never, coz after watching the VH1 Divas show, I wouldn't mind a guy with nice buttocks.
While watching the show, I had a chance to stare at TEN of those booty-licious things! It was the first time that I was attracted to buttocks! I think the cold weather is getting to me. Anyway, they were backup dancers for Ellen DeGeneres. What a waste. I don't think she even appreciated them!
Now.. now.. don't think that I've gone all shallow and stuff. I'm just adding "cute buttocks" to my already long list of what I like in a guy.
So, expect a spinster in the making. Don't think I'll ever get married! haha
P.S : Aly, I know you want to download the show... It is VH1 Divas show in Las Vegas with Ellen DeGeneres as host. hahaha.

1 Comments:
Ahem...what makes you think I like buns..cute though they may be?? Sigh...i knew you liked muffins but I didnt know to what extent...kakakaak
Post a Comment
<< Home