...
American Girl in Paris : Part Une
I just finished watching Sex and the City and I absolutely loved that episode. There was one scene where she saw a group of girlfriends in a cafe having fun. It reminded her of her friends and then it reminded me of MY best friends and KLCC... hehehe. At that moment... I really really really wanted to be back in KL so bad that I actually teared a little. (I'm telling you... the weather is getting to me)
Well.. I think I was actually also tearing because S. J. Parker was speaking French and i am going to have a French oral test on Monday and I'm freaking out. 5% !!! Don't know if my professor will understand my pronounciation with my short tongue. Damn my tongue for being so short. I'm practicing the r's now.. rrrrrrrrr. hehehee
So anyway... that episode was of course filled with lovely dresses and shoes... the one below is my fav!!
I wish I will be able to own a dress like that one day. Hmmm...
Can't wait for Part Deux!!
I just finished watching Sex and the City and I absolutely loved that episode. There was one scene where she saw a group of girlfriends in a cafe having fun. It reminded her of her friends and then it reminded me of MY best friends and KLCC... hehehe. At that moment... I really really really wanted to be back in KL so bad that I actually teared a little. (I'm telling you... the weather is getting to me)
Well.. I think I was actually also tearing because S. J. Parker was speaking French and i am going to have a French oral test on Monday and I'm freaking out. 5% !!! Don't know if my professor will understand my pronounciation with my short tongue. Damn my tongue for being so short. I'm practicing the r's now.. rrrrrrrrr. hehehee
So anyway... that episode was of course filled with lovely dresses and shoes... the one below is my fav!!
I wish I will be able to own a dress like that one day. Hmmm...
Can't wait for Part Deux!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home