It Makes a Difference!
I don't know if it's the holiday season but I'm starting to be happier here.
I bought a new hair dryer today because the darn Pensonic foldable hair dryer I brought over makes my hair soooo frizzy and it takes forever to dry my hair. So.. I bought this Vidal Sassoon hair dryer that claims it will dry up the ions or use some technology to make my hair look better and will dry my hair in the quickest time possible.
Well... it did make my hair look better but I took extra extra long to dry my hair. I think it's because I was so amazed that my hair looked shiny after using this dryer.
Then, if you use the 'cold shot' button... you can actually see your hair get shiny as you blow it. AMAZING!!! hehehe
Yay.. my hair is back to it's normal fluffy bouncy self!! I'm so happy that I'm still grinning from ear to ear.
oooh.... did I also mention that my Stila counter was relocated and it did not shut down? I'm on Cloud 9 now!!
I bought a new hair dryer today because the darn Pensonic foldable hair dryer I brought over makes my hair soooo frizzy and it takes forever to dry my hair. So.. I bought this Vidal Sassoon hair dryer that claims it will dry up the ions or use some technology to make my hair look better and will dry my hair in the quickest time possible.
Well... it did make my hair look better but I took extra extra long to dry my hair. I think it's because I was so amazed that my hair looked shiny after using this dryer.
Then, if you use the 'cold shot' button... you can actually see your hair get shiny as you blow it. AMAZING!!! hehehe
Yay.. my hair is back to it's normal fluffy bouncy self!! I'm so happy that I'm still grinning from ear to ear.
oooh.... did I also mention that my Stila counter was relocated and it did not shut down? I'm on Cloud 9 now!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home