What parade?
Okiee... so I managed to catch the parade even though I lost track of time chatting with Aly. Well... this is what I saw.
ermm...
PEOPLE...
MORE PEOPLE...
OOH... someone in a kilt in Vancouver?
hmmm... I notice that I'm balding
and... this pic looks as if i'm scratching something i'm not suppose to... but FYI... i was just adjusting my handbag that was under my jacket.
hmmm.. that's all there was to the parade. Although there was a lion dance and some Indian music playing. Don't know what all those things had to do with Christmas but at least now I know that I might get a chance to watch a lion dance performance during CNY!!
ermm...
PEOPLE...
MORE PEOPLE...
OOH... someone in a kilt in Vancouver?
hmmm... I notice that I'm balding
and... this pic looks as if i'm scratching something i'm not suppose to... but FYI... i was just adjusting my handbag that was under my jacket.
hmmm.. that's all there was to the parade. Although there was a lion dance and some Indian music playing. Don't know what all those things had to do with Christmas but at least now I know that I might get a chance to watch a lion dance performance during CNY!!

2 Comments:
OOoooohhh...guys in kilts. Mmmmmm...Why no pics of the parade itself? Or am I blind ? :(
So many ppl though...did ya get groped? Lol! =P
wow! look so pretty lah.... like a kwai mui.
ru adjusting something?
Did u check under the kilt to confirm something????
Post a Comment
<< Home