Decisions.. Decisions...
I seriously do not know what to do with my life. Sometimes I wish that I just have to study English like those ESL students who come from Japan. Makes life soo much easier and fun. They have activity nites every Friday and one of the activity is drinking beer on Granville Island with teachers. Maybe being able to say "one pitcher of beer please" will get them 10 marks for participation. I also can what!!! I can say it in American, Malaysian and British accent too!!!
Haih... anyway...
I'm torn between returning to Malaysia and completing my degree ASAP!! So, I've come up with a few plans.
Plan A
To keep studying till I finish my four year course in two and a half years by not taking summer breaks. That means I'll be back for good by Dec 2006. <---- don't really like this plan. Too stressful and then it might actually take longer if I fail...
Plan B
Take the coming summer off and then start year 2 in Sept 2005 and in the end... complete in 2008! I'll be rotting in school by then!! But that means you all will get to see me from April till August 2005. Then if I'm back every summer, I don't think I can tahan lah although I keep saying I miss KL a lot...
Plan C <---- i'll most prob go along with this.
Finish my first two years by December 2005. Take a break and also work and gain experience in the logistics field before majoring in it for my third year... continue with my third year studies in September 2006 and if all goes well.. I should complete everything by the end of 2007. I'll be 22 years old. Not bad considering the degree comes with honours.
That means, I might not come back in 2005 (sorry aly... drunken pictionary and charades and your driving will have to wait another 6 months).
Instead, I'll go to the US and work for my aunt during the summer. According to her, on weekends, I can get about USD 150 worth of tips!! That's like the monthly salary of an indon maid. hehe. Then I can come back and splurge! oh and *ahem work....
Haih... anyway...
I'm torn between returning to Malaysia and completing my degree ASAP!! So, I've come up with a few plans.
Plan A
To keep studying till I finish my four year course in two and a half years by not taking summer breaks. That means I'll be back for good by Dec 2006. <---- don't really like this plan. Too stressful and then it might actually take longer if I fail...
Plan B
Take the coming summer off and then start year 2 in Sept 2005 and in the end... complete in 2008! I'll be rotting in school by then!! But that means you all will get to see me from April till August 2005. Then if I'm back every summer, I don't think I can tahan lah although I keep saying I miss KL a lot...
Plan C <---- i'll most prob go along with this.
Finish my first two years by December 2005. Take a break and also work and gain experience in the logistics field before majoring in it for my third year... continue with my third year studies in September 2006 and if all goes well.. I should complete everything by the end of 2007. I'll be 22 years old. Not bad considering the degree comes with honours.
That means, I might not come back in 2005 (sorry aly... drunken pictionary and charades and your driving will have to wait another 6 months).
Instead, I'll go to the US and work for my aunt during the summer. According to her, on weekends, I can get about USD 150 worth of tips!! That's like the monthly salary of an indon maid. hehe. Then I can come back and splurge! oh and *ahem work....

1 Comments:
You willl burnnnnnn in the raging fires of helllllllll........Trust me. Plan B is the magic one. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home