Neccessity vs Luxury
I'm finally getting a phone after being harassed for the third time by a blardy old fart in this part of the world where it is supposedly safer. Anyway, I wouldn't call my getting a phone a luxury either considering that these are the only choices I have that will be within my budget of Rm 700
First up...
This Nokia that has been in KL for god knows how long. I refuse to get this phone for RM 600 when it is probably worth less in good old KL.
Then..
Well... besidees being the ugliest phone of the lot. I also refuse to carry a phone that Tai Bo has. I don't imagine I have the patience to compare notes with her on what are the better features of this phone.
Third choice..
I don't think it looks that bad but then I was warned by the cute cell phone dealer that this isn't a reliable model. So I'll be taking his advice.
Finally...
A Siemens phone. Well, it is a flip phone. It looks horrible but it is within my budget and it is a tri-band so expect to see my walking around KLCC with it hidden in my handbag and only using it in the washroom or behind one of those big pillars that vibrates everytime the LRT passes the KLCC station.
I'll be getting the phone tomorrow. At least I hope that I will be able to, because I just realised how worthless the Malaysian passport is. Do you know that a Japanese or a Singaporean passport is considered a valid ID but a Malaysian passport is not? hmmph!!
First up...
This Nokia that has been in KL for god knows how long. I refuse to get this phone for RM 600 when it is probably worth less in good old KL.
Then..
Well... besidees being the ugliest phone of the lot. I also refuse to carry a phone that Tai Bo has. I don't imagine I have the patience to compare notes with her on what are the better features of this phone.
Third choice..
I don't think it looks that bad but then I was warned by the cute cell phone dealer that this isn't a reliable model. So I'll be taking his advice.
Finally...
A Siemens phone. Well, it is a flip phone. It looks horrible but it is within my budget and it is a tri-band so expect to see my walking around KLCC with it hidden in my handbag and only using it in the washroom or behind one of those big pillars that vibrates everytime the LRT passes the KLCC station.
I'll be getting the phone tomorrow. At least I hope that I will be able to, because I just realised how worthless the Malaysian passport is. Do you know that a Japanese or a Singaporean passport is considered a valid ID but a Malaysian passport is not? hmmph!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home