365 + 21 more days to go...
21 more days till my classes start. I can't believe i'm saying this but i wish that it were sooner. It doesn't help either that my housemate speaks to her boyfriend with the doors open while whining and calling him 'daaarliiiing' in the most irritating high pitched voice ever. OMG... she is doing it again.
Anyway, i've been trying to window shop everyday to keep myself busy and not think of kl. Then I found out that it works better when I actually shop and not just window shop. hehee. I bought a cute pink blazer -- which is worth every cent by the way, and I was not homesick for about 2 days. The only thing that I might miss about Vancouver will prob the shopping and the mountains.
To keep myself busy without getting money involved, I signed up to be an orientation leader for the new batch of students. Received a free shirt and I'm expected to wear it during the orientation period. Came home with the shirt and tai bo told me that she has the same shirt. Fine... but then, she said that shirt was too big for her and she needed a medium sized one. Eh... for goodness sake... I tried on a medium. It fits but it was tight in places that were not suppose to be. Now, she is called tai bo for a reason rite? So... I doubt a medium will fit her. But i'm still unsatisfied that she will be wearing a medium size and I a large. *^%(^%*&^%!!! Must go lose more weight.
I'm saying all this after pigging out at a Malaysian restaurant. When I bit into the rendang, wow.. instant homesick-ness!! Then when I saw the price... I was even more homesick. Imagine eating at Madam Kwans, only that one ringgit is equal to a dollar. That's how much I paid. Should have listened to my mum and brought over a few packs of Brahim's.
Good night for now, I cannot tahan the 'darrrrliings' and 'my piiiiigieeeeeeeeeee' ANYMORE!
Anyway, i've been trying to window shop everyday to keep myself busy and not think of kl. Then I found out that it works better when I actually shop and not just window shop. hehee. I bought a cute pink blazer -- which is worth every cent by the way, and I was not homesick for about 2 days. The only thing that I might miss about Vancouver will prob the shopping and the mountains.
To keep myself busy without getting money involved, I signed up to be an orientation leader for the new batch of students. Received a free shirt and I'm expected to wear it during the orientation period. Came home with the shirt and tai bo told me that she has the same shirt. Fine... but then, she said that shirt was too big for her and she needed a medium sized one. Eh... for goodness sake... I tried on a medium. It fits but it was tight in places that were not suppose to be. Now, she is called tai bo for a reason rite? So... I doubt a medium will fit her. But i'm still unsatisfied that she will be wearing a medium size and I a large. *^%(^%*&^%!!! Must go lose more weight.
I'm saying all this after pigging out at a Malaysian restaurant. When I bit into the rendang, wow.. instant homesick-ness!! Then when I saw the price... I was even more homesick. Imagine eating at Madam Kwans, only that one ringgit is equal to a dollar. That's how much I paid. Should have listened to my mum and brought over a few packs of Brahim's.
Good night for now, I cannot tahan the 'darrrrliings' and 'my piiiiigieeeeeeeeeee' ANYMORE!

4 Comments:
Who is the gatal girl???
she has desecrated the sacred name of piggie.
where oh where is the great goddess of pigs when you need her?!
Just came across a shop named 'Pork Chop' in Time Square in case she needs anymore pigeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
you mean aly don't u? i think she is still learning how to drive in her white SLK
Post a Comment
<< Home