I might actually let him pee on the toilet seat...
Studio Stills Photo
Isn't he good looking?
I think he is.
It really think he is.
How come I don't get to meet guys who look like him?
WHY??!!
Will any Malaysian ever look like him? I know ten malaysian guys here. If those ten people represent the many more guys in Malaysia, I think the rest of the world will think that ALL Malaysian guys are ugly. Really ugly. I do not think all Malaysian guys are ugly. It's just so unfortunate that... the ones that flew all the way here are! NOT EVEN ONE is lookable!
I'm just extra whiney now because... SOMEONE managed to get herself a date.
ps : i'm not jealous.
Isn't he good looking?
I think he is.
It really think he is.
How come I don't get to meet guys who look like him?
WHY??!!
Will any Malaysian ever look like him? I know ten malaysian guys here. If those ten people represent the many more guys in Malaysia, I think the rest of the world will think that ALL Malaysian guys are ugly. Really ugly. I do not think all Malaysian guys are ugly. It's just so unfortunate that... the ones that flew all the way here are! NOT EVEN ONE is lookable!
I'm just extra whiney now because... SOMEONE managed to get herself a date.
ps : i'm not jealous.

6 Comments:
he doesn't look like one who will pee on the seat....
hahhaha
EvilBabi
he looks like jesse metcalfe.
no he doesn't... he looks kinder.
EvilBabi: is there a look for those kind of people? teach me to spot them. hehe
can daniel wu pee on the seat as well!?!? =P
i bet you'll let him pee on your seat as well... hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home