I Don't Need You... I Have Friendster!
A Friendster message for moi...
hi,how's life? good? soso? bad or i-aint-wanna-talk-bout-it? as for me it SSDD (same shit different days).
i can't believe i continued reading after his... hook? i must be desperate...
anyway let do some intro here ok?
okaaay...
let start with where i'm from,well basically i'm from california, mixed parentage of chinese & thai that make me hk+thailand+US = Hongland State and currently i'm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and it great here that's why i'm pretty much enjoying my life in KL.
Well, I'm a Chinese Malaysian in Canada. Boring I know but that doesnt make me Chi-lay-da. OOooo... but Chinese and Thai? Friendster is answering my prayers. I checked your picture, I'm sure I posted i wanted a HOT Thai guy. Friendster isn't interpreting my prayers right.
let see what else i'm a basketball n fishing freak and i collect lots of basketball stuff specially shoes the last time i checked there is like 400+ pair laying around at home n u aint wanna get me started on my fishing gears hehehehe.
hehehe? i'm sorry but the thought of you giggling just turns me off.
most of the time i spend fishing,basketball (driving around looking for basketball court),reading,movies (find GSC,local cinema chain, u'll find me), writing songs/poetry and shopping.
oh... you drive... ;) ... but i drive too.. in KL. too bad you aren't in vancouver. reading what? the NBA scoreboard? the 'jangan memancing' sign?
ok here is a piece of my work for u,was looking at your pic when it hit me hope u'll enjoy it. :P
The picture of me stuffing myself with fries hit you?! Wow...
i have no comments on the poetry below except when i read it, my 'h'arm had the goosebumps and i had a tingly feeling at the back of my neck. AND I WAS JUST PLAIN DISGUSTED!
if i say yes, is that will you be the best...
if you whisper in my ear, shall i have no fear...
if you love and care for me, will you be the best you can be...
if i'm last you see at night, will you promise me no fight..
if you are always by my side, does that mean i won't have to hide... will you?
ps. if u have msn messenger look me up there my email for msn sluggo_x@hotmail.com friendster sluggo_1975@yahoo.com
now now my friends... don't need to rush. :P
ok... i might actually need a matchmaker.

3 Comments:
omg gL!!! you got people playing jokes on you is it.....funny wei!!
too bad, he's not a hot thai guy eh??
i'm always so unlucky... sob sob...
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Hydrogen boating generator Tires and rims for klipper go karts Puma running shoe 2003 audi tt quattro turbo
Post a Comment
<< Home