Thursday, October 20, 2005

I was...

waiting for the bus with a friend. A yellow Audi TT drove passed us. I told her I wished I had that car. She said, "Oh, I have that car back home but no one drives it because it is a standard..."

B O D O H

... ... ...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Sounds like you need a hot guy with access to amazing cars there!! XD

Tue Oct 25, 07:43:00 AM 2005  
Blogger QueenSLeen said...

are you hinting john?

ahem. HAHAHAHAHA.

Thu Nov 03, 09:04:00 AM 2005  
Blogger g-ata-l said...

i'm not that picky. i just want a hot guy.

yeah john... are u making me an offer?

Thu Nov 03, 10:01:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh i wish! I'm not high class enough la! XD

Wed Nov 16, 05:47:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Georgetown radar detectors dealers tires

Thu Dec 21, 06:27:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! pamela anderson lost video

Sun Mar 04, 02:39:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home