Twenty-one, G-ata-L and slightly emo
* first posted on May 15th
The title says it all. I’m twenty-one and I’ve transformed from giving subtle? hints that I enjoy watching people eat my muffin to being outright G-ata-L (and this WILL NEVER mean cute).
I’ve also noticed that as one grows older, one develops a heart. I can foresee the day I leave for Vancouver – I’ll actually cry knowing what awaits me (cooking for John 24/7 unless he learns how to cook curry in three months) :P
But… I’ll BAWL (heck I’m tearing now when I’m supposed to look busy working) knowing that I’ll be leaving a bunch of GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT friends.
*warning: totally boring emo messages ahead unless the message is for you
First up.. WHO ELSE??!!
I’ve also noticed that as one grows older, one develops a heart. I can foresee the day I leave for Vancouver – I’ll actually cry knowing what awaits me (cooking for John 24/7 unless he learns how to cook curry in three months) :P
But… I’ll BAWL (heck I’m tearing now when I’m supposed to look busy working) knowing that I’ll be leaving a bunch of GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT friends.
*warning: totally boring emo messages ahead unless the message is for you
First up.. WHO ELSE??!!
Dear Rach,
I remember when we first started hanging out.... it was at the Mid Valley arcade playing those touch screen things. Just wondered how come we didn't take the Para-para Challenge and those snapshots at the photo booths. I guess we were just too classy for that. heh. My only regret on the night of my party was that we did not play Pictionary. I still want to see if one's imagination of nipples will be different when one has advanced to the age of 21 years.
Dear Aly Shin,
I loveee yeeeeeww biatch. My days in Vancouver would’ve sucked if you hadn’t slept at odd hours so that we were able to chat TWICE a day. Looking at our current situation, we probably communicated more when I was 7000 miles away. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll miss our gossiping, bitching, discussion on babi dishes (and actually tasting them). I still do not get your fascination with my neh nehs - it's not 34C btw...
Dear Leen,
You were always there to hear me bitch, rant and whine. But when it came to your turn, I always fell asleep. Yet, you always welcomed me to your house (couch). I have had sooooooooooo much fun hanging out with you. I'm definitely going to miss your sudden outbursts about how you view life (you traffic light theory) when I'm in Vancouver - btw, if you want to bomb it, do so before I pay my tuition fees. heh. I loved the past few weeks that we were hanging out together. Now, we have to trick aly into entering zouk (what do ya think if we told her we were gonna bring her to the best bak gua place in kl? – you think she will fall for it?)
NEXT UP...
Dear Joel,
Thanks for all that ONE particular dance lesson. Will always love you for it besides the fact that we also click so well!
Ryonn,
When will you be taking me out for lunch? I'm working at TTDI until June 30th ya know...
Shao Shiang,
It took me a while to pronounce your name so I resorted to calling you SS during the first few times we met. Mr. YMCA, till the next time that song plays ok?
Kaveh,
Thanks for the cake (again)! Noticed how important the cake was? I thanked you for the cake before I thanked my parents. I have that on video too. tsk tsk.
Thanks for the cake (again)! Noticed how important the cake was? I thanked you for the cake before I thanked my parents. I have that on video too. tsk tsk.
Fong Yoon,
Thanks for the blow job. It really made a difference. ps: do i really have to meet your parents? heh
Ken,
Darling (heh!), I’m so glad you called! I know I probably sounded distracted when talking to you that day. You can’t blame me because I was baking muffins and I was so worried I wouldn’t be able to get ready for the party – I didn’t even have time to grab my heels from the car – you probably noticed the ugly flip flops in the pics.
Darling (heh!), I’m so glad you called! I know I probably sounded distracted when talking to you that day. You can’t blame me because I was baking muffins and I was so worried I wouldn’t be able to get ready for the party – I didn’t even have time to grab my heels from the car – you probably noticed the ugly flip flops in the pics.
Dear Sunita,
I'm sorry but it's hard to believe that you actually missed my party because you had to study. I'm not gonna let you go so easily next time and the next time will be after your exam, Hartamas Square after kickboxing ok.
So yeah, I'll miss everyone. For real.
Love ya,
G-ata-L @ Kim Neh-Neh (former Muffin Babi)
To do list:
Find a way to lengthen my golden bra
Make Alex grow in time for cook-out party
Who would’ve thought such a wholesome party would be sooooooooooo much fun! There was no booze, making out and truth or dare questions (thank goodness) yet I still had the time of my life!









<< Home