Thursday, June 15, 2006

hmmm...

i'm sitting alone in the office.... again.

i do not see the point of coming to work when there really isn't anything for me to do.

the boss tells me this one day, "li, I think it'll be good for you to come along for the meeting this fri"

then, on the fri, he'll leave me all alone in the office - without any reason given. I mean, I could have taken a day off!!

it's hard pretending to look busy. i think it is more stressful than actually working.

well... 10 more working days till i leave this place

not really looking forward to quitting this job. boss will be having a party at hard rock for me during happy hour. this means... he'll try to get me drunk.

any ideas on what to wear that will tone down the shade of lobster red that i'll be wearing from my face to my armpits?